CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2014

A letter for you, Mom.

Mom, exam just in a few days. I'm in my way of ending this MBBS.
Mom, everyone is worried, stress and scared of exam.
Mom, i'm going to be a doctor.
Mom, this dream of yours, i'm going to fulfill it.
Mom, i'm scared.
Mom, i need you, yet you are not here.
Mom, i love you.
Mom, i miss you.
Mom, i will pray for you.
Mom, this will be your good deeds.
Mom.....

I miss you.
I need your hug.
I want to hear your voice, calming me, and comfort me.
I really want you.

Mom, this going to be the most difficult and important exam for me.
Mom.....

I know, Allah loves you more.
Allah wants to test us.
Allah know the best for us.
Mom, i know it hard. But, Allah hear me.
Mom, don't worry, Allah is there with me.
I will survive.
I will continue walk in this path.
Because, this is the most important thing that you leave me with.

Mom...

No comments: