CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2014

It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder

"Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"
I don't understand the way people teach using harsh words. What would you expect from others if you raise your words to teach? It never goes into the brain. It keep others away from you.

Mak, she taught me for 24 years of how to life the live. How to undergone difficulty. How to face difficult time in life. How to manage time. And everything. But, she used nice and polite word. Never rose her voice. Never shouted at us. Never said bad words, and she even hate people saying bad words to their children.

I was not raise in a condition in which "bodoh", "idiot", "gila" is a routinely said.

But, being involved with others, this is what i got.
Why must you say that?
Why should you raise your voice?
Why you need to scold others with no solid reason?
Why you suddenly shout at people? 
I really don't understand this kind of environment. I am vulnerable currently with the losing of my Mom recently. And, i feel so sad with this environment. It made me wanted to escape and run away from this.

Please, when you talk, talk nicely. Think what others might feel if you are in their shoes. Just sit in a corner, and think for a minute. Reflect yourselves.

No comments: