skip to main |
skip to sidebar
esok pasti datang, tapi hari ini tetap akan dilalui
there is not a waste of time if you just sit down and have a thought about what happened to you in the past and rearrange things in ways it should be rather than spend the whole time looking for the right things when it is not.
"If you have to spend more time on doing things repeatedly and at the end you are going to do it in proper way, why not you just accept it and take it as a challenge. Not all the A* and A+ students' are an excellent person in future." Dr NS just giving me such a wonderful talk just now. Nothing wrong with failure if it can make you make things in a proper way. maybe, for now, I need to change the way I talk, the way I think, the way I manage things and the way I learn. it such a good start and it never late to change and it never late to success.
Rasulullah pernah bersabda, “Kalau kamu ada sebiji benih dalam tangan kamu dan kamu tahu esok akan berlaku kiamat, kamu hendaklah tanam benih tersebut” ~ betul, esok pasti akan tiba. bahagia atau derita, bukan hak kita menilainya. tapi, sempurnakan hari ini kerna kita tak pasti akan hari esok.
No comments:
Post a Comment