CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2015

When you want to give up, remember why you started.

Patient. They usually teach us something that we can't even get in the textbooks.
"Don't give up."
I don't know how many times I had heard this 3 words. Me, once, was holding on this 3 words whenever I faced any difficulty in my life. But, not when I first stepped into this Faculty.

I had forgot this 3 words for long. I think, its time for me to keep telling myself this 3 words again.
Don't give up.
Never in your life. Because Allah is there for you. Why should you give up when you know that someone up there is watching you every second, every minute, every hour, everyday. HE will never leave you alone. HE always there for you. Then, don't give up.

Even when life gave you thousands reason to give up, fight it back with thousands reason of not giving up.
When you want to give up remember why you started.

No comments: