"If you want to be be a doctor, you should have passion in human. If not, please quit."
Mungkin agak kasar sikit ayat tu tapi itulah hakikatnya.
Quit being doctor if your have no passion towards your patients. It will make yourself in trouble and patients suffer.
Hari ni, di klinik Dermatology, saya belajar satu perkara yang tak mungkin akan saya dapat di mana-mana kuliah. Belajar mengjadi seorang doktor yang berdedikasi kepada pesakitnya dan mengutamakan pesakit. Kata-kata nasihat daripada keluarga seorang pesakit di klinik tadi sangat menyentuh perasaan saya. Ia buat saya tersedar dari kelekaan dan apa tujuan saya jadi doktor. Adakah sebab keluarga, duit, pangkat atau sebab nak tolong orang.
If you want to be a doctor because of money, your parents ask you to or you have no choice, you will not go anywhere. Be a doctor with the sake of humanity and to treat others. Be a good doctor. Study hard and do well in Medicine.
I'm touch with those words. He just meet me once, but he gave such a good advice to me. He has no benefit with me doing well or not, but he keep saying those words. He is a husband to a woman, a father to his children, a citizen of this country, a stranger to me but he care of others. Thank you so much uncle for giving me those advises. We may or may not meet again, but maybe one day I will attend your kids, your grandchildren or your relatives. I will do well in Medicine and I will try my best to treat all my patients with the best efforts. I will be a good doctor and a good Muslim Doctor too. :)
Its a pleasure meeting you today. It really worth for me sitting with that MO and meet you.
Sitting with that MO, he said to us that he cannot teach us anything as he need to attend the patient attentively and he had a long list of patients. But, in fact, he did teach me a lot. He teach me how to treat patients, how to show empathy, how to care of the patients and much more. He teach me what I need. I know, there's a reason why ALLAH put me in there. Because HE wants to teach me in a way that I never thought of.
*Peace, no war XD*
No comments:
Post a Comment