Assalamualaikum wbt.. :)
Officially, today is the first day for newcomers of UiTM's students who gonna to start their life as a University students. Welcome to UiTM. :)
I could still remember how my first day as a UiTM's student. The very first day I step into UiTM campus I was a bit of anxious, nervous, sad and happy. It all mixed together and I feel lonely too. Then, things started to get better with friends and get better as every week, I never miss to go back to my sister's house. That made me relieved. And somewhat I feel like a bit more of comfortable as my stress are all been released as I go home.
Today, as new students are having their registration, me and my friends heading to UiTM to send back all medical equipment that we borrow last week for our health carnival. Oh, I never talk about it yet? I will, insyaAllah :) While being there, I was a bit sentimental. Seeing all the preparation of moving all stuffs from UiTM campus Shah Alam to UiTM Campus Sungai Buloh as currentlt Sungai Buloh is the main campus for Faculty of Medicine, UiTM beside Selayang Campus. It all about nostalgia. I being there for 2 years, study there, have classes there, hang around there and when I stepped into pantry; which I use to lepak before; I felt sad as there are no more Faculty of Medicine in Shah Alam Campus. It all belong to Faculty of Engineering and we give back their own belonging.
As my friend said, "Take a look at the MPG (Makmal Pelbagai Guna; our lab for practical) make us realized that we are now in our 4th year Medical Student. And how much that we had grown up. And suddenly all the memories of that time flies. How we as a 1st year medical student play during practical, how we were so eager to learn, how happy we were being in class and how we find a way to leave earlier and how patience there were for the lecturers to teach us. I would like to go back to those days but it will never ever happen. For all 1st year Medical Students Faculty of Medicine UiTM, take this opportunity to learn more and gain more and be a good doctor in future. InsyaAllah :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment