CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

tipu

memang sangat-sanagt sakit hati bila kena tipu. mungkin sebab aku nampak baik, lemah, dan boleh bawa bincang, semua nak ambil kesempatan eh. don't ruin my plans. i'm not like you, i have a lot of things to take care of, yet you are doing this to me. 


aku sangatlah tersakit hati kalau orang tak jujur, dan obviously, lepas ni aku takkan percaya orang tu lagi. selagi aku dah letakkan kepercayaan dekat seseorang, jangan buat aku hilang percaya. or else, memang orang tu akan terus hilang kepercayaan aku. 


okay, mesti konfius apa yang aku cakap.alkisahnya, aku nak balik weekend ni nak buat JPJ test untuk aku nya driving license since dah lama aku tangguh. sebelum ni memang pernah jadi aku balik tapi test tu postpone to another date which is i'm not free. and, it happen again. last Monday, cikgu tempat aku belajar call aku cakap yang JPJ test is not gonna be held as JPJ had some operation on that day, so, I have to postpone my test to another day which is 22/02/2012, on Wednesday which definitely aku takkan ambil; atau 04/03/2012, on Sunday. so, I choose 04/03/2012. but,then, Farhana which are going to take the same test on the same place on the same day was told that nothing change. yes, JPJ has some operation to be taken but the test will be held as usual. and, I just got into surprised, thinking that Farhana had some kind of wrong info. then, I told my brother to make a call to this cikgu, and ask him what actually happen. I got a feedback that I'm was postpone to another date as there are about 100 candidates that are going to take the test on the same day, and I'm being the "lucky one" to be pushing down into the another date. arghhhhhhhhh!!!  have you ever feel what I had today?


then, my Mom said, just going back home this weekend and then we decide about it. its too difficult to make a decision by discuss on phone. 


I'm planning to ignore the test till my L get expired and go to another driving school. 


No comments: