CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

its 29, okay

owh, yeah.. today is 29 February 2012. the one in 4 years. hehe.. just imagine about who's was born on this day, he/she must be very special one among their friends right. celebrating their birthday once in 4 years. I might ask for a special gift. hehe.. so, those who was born on 29 February, what do you wish for your birthday? :p


I just remember about my cousin, she was pregnant about 8 years ago. her due date was 26 or 27 February (I'm not really sure about it, but it was end of February) then, she said, "I hope that I will delivered before end of February or March. my child will be so pity if born on 29 February cause she will celebrating her birthday once in 4 years." and I just laugh at her and said, " I pray that you will deliver on 29 February.hehe" but, at the end, she was delivered 2 weeks before her due date and when I visiting her, she gave me a big grin. she said that, she climbed up stair everyday to her office, in fact she always use lift because her friends said if you exercise regularly, you will deliver early. haha. that so funny. and every time she pregnant again, she always said that, "I'm not gonna pick a wrong date again."

No comments: