CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

i'm scare

as a medical doctor, being in the wards, seeing patient with BIG wound, being in the Operation theater, observe the surgical procedure done, still fine. but, when I had to treat just a small wound of my brother, suddenly I developed tremor. I don't know why, but that's happened. its true when others said, "As a doctor, you can treat thousand patients, but you cannot treat even one of your family members." and, that what I feel just now. 

I still remember when my little bro had an injury, his hand was bleed continuously and had few wound. it was deep wound actually, and I'm the only one that capable to handle that much of blood. but still, while treating him, I can feel palpitation, tremor and fear. I don't know why, but it just happen. and it made me feel like, "one fine day, I cannot treat my own family if they need me if I continue with this" 

No comments: