CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

when you look at their face

finally, end of posting. exam would be on this Thursday and Friday. as usual, long case would be on Thursday and follow by OSCE. I'm getting nervous thinking about exam but then I end up with sleeping and play around. what a best way of studying. 


Adik just get into college recently and fortunately, Mak and Ayah did sent him here. so, I took this opportunity to meet Mak and Ayah with a reason of I'm going to face my end of posting exam. kononnya nak amik berkat la. hehe.


and, lastly I end up with play around. 

"Mak, Ayah, please pray for me. pray for my success. its your doa' that make me who I am. its your doa' that keep me in this medical school with Allah help. :)"

"ya Allah, please give me strength to face all test that your had been put on me. I know that You would burden me with somethings that  I can't be bear with. ya Allah, please guide me and keep me on Islam. "

No comments: