CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Noorain Mat Shukri


i just found this picture while googling for danbo friendship. its true that i love danbo. then,i just googling about it and found this. within seconds, my mind then just went back to past 3 years, on what was happened during my matriculation period. me and my best friend, Ain, always spent time together sitting on a bench at netball court in between our block P1 and P2. every week, we would spent time together, talk to each other, share experience, share problem and others. sometime we just sat there and looked at the sky, counting the stars and talk about our future and what will we do after matriculation. owh, really miss that time so damn much. if and only if I could go back there again. 


Ain is just like a sister to me. whenever I had problem, she never abandoned me. she always there for me, even after I enter this medical school. sometime we keep calling each other, gossiping and sometime we talk about what happen in our life everyday. and i still keep tell her my problem and same goes to Ain. 


our friendship never die and we love each other so much. and we miss each other when we are apart. 

I pray Allah to bless our friendship and strengthen our friendship. :)

Ain, i do love you. I miss you so much. you just like my own sister and I appreciate every moment when you are there for me. you never let me walk alone when i had problem and never abandoned me when I need you. I hope that I'm doing my best as your friend. :))

No comments: