i'm just starting my 2nd posting in Paediatric departments for 2 days. So far, nothing much differ from O&G department except that now i'm going to take part in children health assessment. Second day of posting started with Paediatrics clinic, a bit tough when we know nothing and do nothing. I even don't know how to plot growth cart, which I should know. Nothing much I can learn. But, then finally, I got an opportunity to go and learn something from a Dr. She kind of good doctor with a lot of knowledge and willing to sharing things and she tried her best to explain to us all the protocol and details of the patients. I got an opportunity to learn something i never learn before and something new to me.
Actually being in Paediatric ward is kind of happy with those children but there are few things that i might not getting adapt to.
1) there is only 1 functioning ward which is ward 8C with ward 7A is not really functioning.
2)there is only 28 beds to be share with 37 students of UiTM Medical School and other Medical School.
3)we have to share the patients, and sometimes, our patient had been clerked by others which is not assign to that bed. So "wonderful"
But, whatever it is, that my second posting and I have to get adapt to it. And, hopefully by the end of this posting, i had a lot of things that i had learn. I hope all the knowledge that I get from this kids is good enough for me to be a good doctor in future. InsyaAllah. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment