CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2015

They are the fighters.

I just hate the paediatrics posting. Not because I hate kids or the environment, but because I can't bear seeing those little kids suffering from chronic diseases. Every time, when I went to wards, clerking or examining these patients, somehow, I will cry when I was home. Seeing these little kids, suffering from chronic diseases or born with a disease will hurt me. Seeing them being poke for blood taking, biopsy, dialysis, undergone every invasive procedure just to make the diagnosis and treat them was unbearable. They are so cute, adorable, pretty and clever. When they are in pain, they could still smile, allow us to examine them.

But, then, it made me realized. Allah is greater. He test us in different way. These little kids, they are being tested since they were born. Because Allah knew they are strong to face this and their parents are strong to face this too.

It made me realized that everything is in His plan. His plan is greater than us.

These kids, they had to be admitted for days, weeks or even months. There are those who's does not even know how it feel to walk or run, play football, taste the sweet of ice-cream or candy, or have fun with their friends.
There are those whose are clever but got bad result in exam as they have to keep on skip classes due to hospital admission.
They are some whose have to being home as their condition does not allow them to go out except to the hospital.
There are those whose have to take long-term medication and suffer from side effect of the medication.

But, these kids. They are strong. They are brave. They are a true fighter.

T_T

No comments: