Eye Clinic.
Some may seen it as simple as eyes. But, many don't know that it is difficult. But, yet, you can get pahala by just sitting in one of the room and talk to you patient. Even, you can dakwah after seing your patients for few minutes only.
That's what I learn in Ophthalmology posting. It just 2 weeks of posting, but I learn a lot. And, the DOctor is so inspiring. I love the way she look at things and love the way she treats the patients and love the way she doing dakwah.
I never imagine that I could do that. Why bother with what Specialist we will be but think of what kind of specialist we will be. The one that take it as an opportunity to dakwah, or the one that think of making money only?
You are what you're doing. Think if you can answer to ALLAH of what you do. Then, do what you think you should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment