CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

syafakillah ya teman

day 2 posting in Teluk Intan, with all the hardest time going to Sabak Bernam with 1 hour journey using a van that feel like riding a horse and all the tiredness, I end up with few episodes of vomiting last night..  I thought that I'm the one and only that had such symptoms since all my housemate not having any sign and symptom. but, this morning, Laili was came over and said that she had diarrhea and vomiting. and it was severe enough that made her not able to take a sleep last night. syukur, mine was not that severe. syafakillah ya Laili!! :)

being posted in Sabak Bernam while residential college is in Teluk Intan make all of us feel lethargy and tire. everyday, have to travel for 1 hour journey to reach Sabak Bernam and with all the way there that so nice to be imagine.

but, it is a very worth full journey with all the scenery along the way. :D

okay, I love to sit behind the window and look at the sky. Subhanallah, it is so beautiful and amazing scenery. how would us deny what Allah said if He did create such a great things around us. just look up and think. it is enough for us to make ourselves amazed and believe in Him.

No comments: