what do you really want in your life and what did you really got? Have you ever thinks about things that are being plan for you? Have you ever thinks about what had happened around you, what had happened in your life? Are all these things happen because you want it to be happen or because Allah had plan what the best for you?
today, I learned something other than my medical field. "Be a good Muslim doctor and only then you can keep your patients in the right track"-dedicated to AP Dr Nooraini.
I always ask myself, "What the point of me being a doctor? Why should I study so hard to get my MBBS? After 10 years, what am I gonna be; a good doctor or a full-time housewife? What if my spouse ask me to stop working?"
then, today, I found the answer. What matter for a woman is not how much money did she get, how big her achievement was; but how she taking care of her family, how she going to manage her family, her children, and being a good Muslimah. yes, it is a Fardhu Kifayah to learn and to gain knowledge, but it is not a must for you, women, to work and support your family. it the men responsibilities to work, support the family and be a leader.
sorry for guys, it might seem unfair for you, and maybe some women disagree with me. but, this is what I think after such a motivation talk given this morning.
I'm, myself, had a few things that I really want to do and achieve. but, out all of it, I really want to be a good wife, a good mother and a good Muslimah; inshaAllah :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment